Saturday, October 11, 2014

Item # CLC397 ~ Fireworks Jasper Pendant W/ Black Onyx, & Rhodonite Chips in Silver

Mystique Stone Magic ~ The Spirit Within


Click on Picture for Larger Image


Jasper  " The Stone Of  Supreme Nurturing"
I am a very protective stone who shields you from negative energy.  I guide and nurture you  sending spiritual healing from above.

 
Rhodonite  " The Stone Of Emotional Healing"
I gently clear the anger and frustration from your confused mind.  In doing this I help you to listen to the guidance of your heart and walk forward in peace.

Black Onyx  " The Stone Of  Strength "
I build you up mentally and physically, helping you to face and conquer any problem before you.  With my help you become the master of your own destiny.

$ 40.00 Plus $3.00 Shipping & Handling





No comments:

Post a Comment